ISO 9001 (QMS) Lead Auditor Course
This training program will teach students how to build the essential knowledge to audit a QMS based on ISO 9001 and to administer a team of auditors by executing extensively recognized audit procedures, principles, and techniques. This training will give students hands-on experience, which will help them master audit techniques and competencies.
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course
The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course will give a detailed overview on how to audit the Organizations on compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process. This replaces the OHSAS 18001 and is based on widely recognized procedures and policies on Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standards. This training prepares you for Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Exam.
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course
The purpose of this training course is to provide knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable. Capitalizing on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of the time on discussions, exercises and case studies to help students to consolidate knowledge and acquire hands-on experience that are instrumental in their capacity as a EMS auditor or as an environmental personnel. Students who passed the continuous assessment and the 2-hour closed book examination will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement. Based on CQI IRCA policy, this course satisfies the training requirement for certification as a CQI IRCA registered EMS Lead Auditor/Auditor.
ISO 9001 (QMS) LEAD AUDITOR OBJECTIVES
- • Comprehend Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to Quality
- • Comprehend Fundamental principles of Quality
- • Comprehend ISO 9001 certification process
- • Comprehend Preparation of an ISO 9001 certification audit
- • Comprehend Communication during the audit
- • Comprehend Audit process: document review, interview, observation, technical verification, sampling techniques, evaluation, and corroboration
- • Comprehend Formulation of audit findings
- • Comprehend Documenting of nonconformities
- • Conduct a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 9001 audit
- • Evaluate corrective action plans
- • Comprehend ISO 9001 Surveillance audit
- • Comprehend ISO 9001 internal audit management programme
Who Should do the ISO 9001 auditor training course?
The Lead Auditor training through ISO 9001 helps in developing the knowledge and skills required to conduct a full audit of an organization’s Quality Management System (QMS). This ISO 9001 internal auditor training will benefit the following professionals:
· Project Managers
· Expert Advisors
· System Managers
· Entrepreneurs and C-level executives who want to be aware of the entire auditing process.
There are no official prerequisites for the ISO 9001 (QMS) Lead Auditor training course, however the following points must be kept in mind:
- • Five years experience: Two years of quality management work experience.
- • Basic understanding of quality management principles like Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA)
- • Commonly used management terms and definitions as laid out by the ISO
There are several benefits of taking the ISO 9001 training and some of these include:
• ISO 9001 compliance helps an organization comply with the needs and expectations of their customers and comply with government regulations wherever enforced. Professionals who have successfully cleared their internal auditor training therefore are in great demand across industries.
• The job of an internal auditor is a high paying job because it has been observed that companies which enforce ISO standards and more specifically the ones reinforced through the ISO 9001 auditor training end up improving their efficiency and see reduction in costs.
• After completing the ISO 9001 training, you will be able to bring in more value to your job role by implementing better customer experience and management standards as set forth by ISO.
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of questions.
Note: Certificates will only be issued to participants with 100% full attendance.
ISO 45001 COURSE OVERVIEW
Who should do ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training?
- * Managers or consultants who want to master the Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit process
- * Anyone responsible for maintaining compliance with OH&S MS requirements in an organization
- • Basic understanding of ISO 45001
- • Fundamental knowledge of audit principle
Upon completion of this course you will know:
- • Policies and procedures of Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&SMS) based on ISO 45001
- • Understand the relations between ISO 45001 and similar frameworks
- • The tool & techniques to perform successful Audits based on the standard
Day 1: Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) and ISO 45001
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
ISO 14001 COURSE OVERVIEW
On completion, successful students will be able to:
• Describe the purpose of an environmental management system, of EMS standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification, and the business and societal benefits of improving environmental performance;
• Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an EMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1, as applicable;
Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an EMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 as applicable.
• General Introduction
• Environmental Management Principles, Vocabulary and ISO 14001 requirements
• Stage 1 Audit (including document review)
• Audit Planning
• Process Auditing and Audit Skills
• Writing NC Reports and Audit Reporting
• Audit follow up
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Staff who are charged with the responsibility to develop and maintain an EMS
• All EMS auditors who wish to acquire an internationally recognized auditor status
• Those who wish to explore career opportunities in management system auditing
CQI IRCA recommends that students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
• The PDCA cycle
• The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top
management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and improvement
• The intended outcomes of an environmental management system:
• Enhancement of environmental performance
• Fulfillment of compliance obligations
• Achievement of environmental objectives
• Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001 and the commonly used environmental management terms and definitions, as given in ISO14001, which may be gained by completing a CQI IRCA Certified EMS Foundation Training course or equivalent
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the questions.
Note: Only 10 participants allowed in a batch as per the IRCA guidelines. This is a live online training session delivered as per the IRCA guidelines and is identical to classroom training where you will be able to discuss all your queries directly with the trainer on real time basis. Exam will be conducted online and can be taken from home at your convenience. You will receive all support from ISO team in the exam operations.
Globally recognized CQI-IRCA Certificate shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & successfully pass the examination.
The Exam is conducted online as per the IRCA Guidelines. Generally exams are conducted within 2-3 days after the training. We will book exam on behalf of candidate upon confirmation.
Following are other details for exam:
Duration: 2 Hours
Total Marks: 90
Passing Marks: 63 (70 %)
Sectional Cut-Off: 50% to be achieved in each section ( Section A: 10 Marks, Section B: 20 Marks, Section C: 30 & Section D: 30 Marks)
Exam Pattern : Descriptive type of exam and candidates will have to type the answers
Mock examination is conducted on the last day of the session so that Candidates know how the actual exam is going to be.
All the Official Course-ware, study material, and Question bank will be shared with candidates on their email address.
The results are declared 3-4 weeks after taking the examination